Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today it's cloudy, but it's still a 'Perfect Day'



It's the very first blog post! This one's just a test. A dry run, so to speak.










Our CD Perfect Day is shipped to CD Baby and I am waiting for them to put it up for sale so I can make an official announcement.

I'm going to email Jeff and ask him to contribute to this blog. He's in Kentucky. Why? Maybe he'll write about it and tell you.

I really need to revamp our website. But in order to do it right I need help from web expert pal Martin. I'm flaky. I need to ask him.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jun said...

I'm testing the comments page. Yes, it's sad. I'm commenting on myself. And saying nothing!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jun said...

HEY! I want to comment on myself too! This is Jeff in Kentucky and I would rather not comment on why I'm here. Okay, I'll tell you, I really love Kentucky Fried Chicken and I'm planning on breaking into headquarters here in Louisville to try and steal the secret recepie.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Am I the first official non-band commenter? Wow, what an honor. Er... at least, a distinction of some kind.

Hey, just finished listening to your new CD. It's an absolute crime if this doesn't go triple platinum.

Truly, what a great collection of songs. Your best work so far, if I may say.

Okay, well, I'll be here and there, see you around!

Martin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home